Friday, November 18, 2005

Awesome Day!!!



Hello everyone as you can tell thats a ring in fact thats Beccas finger. So yes I asked her to marry me. Needless to say she said YES. So here’s how it went. We got out of an awesome concert. Michael Buble is the man!!! There we were just hanging out in the lobby talking about it and then suddenly I got down on one knee and Becca turned around and the rest is history. It was sweet. She almost forgot to say yes. Well we wanted a picture so we asked this girl by us and when I told her what the picture was for she went crazy. She hugged both Becca and I. Then her and Becca looked at the ring. It must be a woman thing. So after Becca filled her in on the whole not knowing where we were going and not knowing about the Buble concert she was just so happy and gave us another round of hugs. So we do have pictures from that night but we (really me) forgot to put the memory card back in the camera before we left for the concert. The pics are on the camera but we'll need the USB cable to get it off there. When we get home I’ll put them up. So all in all today was a awesome day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home